Your purchase of Arizona Flying Circus tickets through this online service is subject to and hereby incorporates the legally binding terms and conditions set out in the Motown Rules and Motown Landowner Liability Release Waiver below:
Motown Landowner Liability Release Waiver
Be sure to read the following carefully. Your acknowledgment below confirms that you have read, understand, and agree to the
terms of this MOTOWN LANDOWNER LIABILITY RELEASE WAIVER, which are listed as follows:
1) Motown is private property. You are at Motown as an invited guest.
2) Motown has ongoing aviation and ultralight activities and a gun shooting area. These activities could be potentially dangerous.
3) There is also abundant wildlife and natural formations that could be potentially dangerous (such as cacti, snakes, mountain lions, owls, javalina, bees, spiders, sharp rocks, steep hills, etc.)
4) As a guest to Motown, you voluntarily assume all risks, known and unknown, including personal injury, bodily injury, communicable disease infection, death, property damage and/or any other personal or financial injury sustained at Motown.
5) If you cause injuries or damage property at Motown, including property owned by Motown guests, you are fully responsible to pay for these damages or injuries that resulted from your actions.
6) Follow all posted signs and rules.
7) Supervise any pets or minors you bring to Motown.
8) Abide by all State and Federal laws.
9) Forever release, waive, and discharge the owners, their partners, family, corporations, associations, employees and agents, from any and all claims of liability for any injuries, however caused, even if caused by negligence, whether active or passive by any of the release parties to the fullest extent allowed by the State of Arizona.
10) Not sue or make a claim against any of the released parties of Motown for loss or damage. Violating this agreement by filing such a suit or making such a claim will result in agreeing to pay all attorney's fees, all costs of the released parties directly or indirectly related to the suit or making such a claim, and a minimum payment of $50,000 above and beyond all other costs and attorney's fees to the released parties as damages for violating this agreement.
11) This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Arizona. All disputes and matters whatsoever arising under, in connection with incident to this agreement shall be litigated, if at all, in and before a court located in the State of Arizona, to the exclusion of the courts of any other state or country.
12) Severability. If any part, article, paragraph, sentence, or clause of this agreement is not enforceable, the affected provision shall be curtailed and limited only to the extent necessary to bring it within the requirements of the law, and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
If you do not agree to these terms listed above, do not complete the purchase of this ticket. Failure to comply with the terms of this document will be considered trespassing on private property and subject to prosecution.
The attendee named on this ticket, for themselves, their personal representatives, heirs, executors, next of kin, spouses, minor children and assigns, by purchasing this ticket, agree to, of my own free will and understand fully that this MOTOWN LANDOWNER LIABILITY RELEASE WAIVER, and agreeing to it, is for any and all participation, injuries, damages, and risks associated with being on this private property. I purchase this ticket on my own free will.